Path of Exile – Which League is GGG’s Favorite
Path of exile is the best western A-RPG on the market at the moment – And it’s free! With over 1000 hours invested into this game i can honestly say it’s the best current rpg experience to be had and easily rivals the big AAA titles (Diablo 3 etc). Gameplay is unique, the devs are awesome, content is constantly being added, the community is actually listened to and the microtransactions are only QOL or cosmetic. The replayability value is insane and there’s easily hundreds of different builds you can make.
The game is also very challenging but rewarding with a vast, complex economic system (No gold, you trade with currency items that are also be used for crafting) with hundreds of unique items that can make a build possible or transform a build into something completely different. I cannot praise this game enough, everything from the map design, music, boss mechanics, atmosphere, graphics, animations, combat are beautifully executed. If you love RPG’s and havn’t tried this out, you must try this game. If you want more updates, please keep eyes on u4gm.com which is the most reliable online game store to offer amounts of poe currency cheap.
The problem is, it’s one of those mechanics where it works great when there’s a lot of it, but is completely useless without hitting critical mass (if you don’t get enough coins cheaply enough, then the offers are useless, and if you don’t get enough Brodiro offers, your chances of getting anything remotely worth it are too low).
If they don’t want it to be too intrusive, they really needed to up the amount of coins each pack drops and reduce the garbage offers the fat man makes. I really want a future league to be called Rocket League.
- Chance for launch pads to appear on map
- When player comes in contact with launch pad, he becomes a rocket and accelerates with 50% increased movement speed for 5 seconds, unable to stop but able to control the direction and maybe even damage stuff
- As the player accelerates, he spawns a trail of enemies in its wake, and a boss at the end of the duration.
- Once the boss is killed, the effect may repeat for up to 3 more times, each time increasing the item quantity and rarity at the end.
- And yo, make this league themed as time travelling to the future, especially considering we’ve already got a time travel to the past league.